Tuesday 15 June 2010

on being on hold....

....... while I would love to think that I could get on with other things while being on hold on the phone - truth is I can't - maybe those who have walkabout phones or speaker phones etc may be able to live it up a little while waiting in "the hold void" but not me.  Actually now I have been told that the phone company will "phone me back"  - it only took about half and hour for them to understand that they could not phone me back on that particular line since it was faulty which was why I was ringing..... (sigh)  So, now am out of the hold and into the hanging around waiting in case (pigs might etc...) they ring me back as promised before I succumb to frustration and ring them back and get put on hold -----oh god help us I believe I may have to lie down in a darkened room   just in order to get through the next nail-biting episode.

3 comments:

  1. just throw the phone out the window,... you dont need it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...yeah nobody ever rings me anyway! It's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's that strange ringing sound coming from just outside the window?

    ReplyDelete