Tuesday 25 May 2010

Who did I think I was kidding...

I dont know the first thing about blogging!!!  It takes me ages just to get into my own blog spot.  And now that I am here I have NOTHING TO SAY.  I also didnt mean to shout that - I am just so rubbish at this that I never notice I keep hitting the CAPS button instead of the shift key.  Now I do know why this is actually, but again, tis very boring and has to do witht he fact that in a former life I was actually trained as a shorthand typist on a real typewriter.  These flat keyboards are pants if you are a trained typist because a) you get repetitive strain in your wrists being as how they are being forced to go at an unergonomic angle (!) (sorry did I make that word up?) and b)  they were obviously designed by blokes who always type (however fast it may be) with two fingers. Oh and c) I type too fast for my keyboard to keep up with me so by the time the words come up on the screen I am racing paragraphs ahead and cant be bothered to go back and "tippex" things right.

Phew, I am glad I cleared al that up (dont get me started on phone texting rant .... I may never get out of here)

Another rubbish thing is that the cat keeps walking on the keyboard.  Also the dog keeps rushing off and barking at anything that dares to go past our house.

The whole point is ..... I remember now what I was going to rant about!  I thought at least I had a halfway decent title for my Blog!   Until i went on Google and realised that every other blog is called The reluctant vegetarian"  Bollocks to it.  I am going to come up with a better or at least a less ubiquitious name. x

No comments:

Post a Comment