Wednesday 9 September 2015

THE MAD BITCH IS BACK

YES!  I am back, somehow with a new font as well, The absence of nearly 4 (!!!!!) years has only meant that I am now almost bursting with BILE and HATRED and INTOLERANCE and therefore must decant the rambling contents of my festering mind onto this page again. You have been warned.

Where to start?  Dear Lord, could I possibly describe to you the various outrages of the last few years?  I will just have to let things bubble up as they will and try and maintain a calm and zen like exterior. 

We could for example, mention the episode In Which She Gets Fired From the Teaching Job.......  Bored readers may just remember that I was setting out on a new career teaching teenagers that had been expelled from mainstream school for one reason or another......   I was to be teaching them Maths and English (I know !   Don't even think about it !)  Any road up, as my father never actually said despite being from Wigan, it seems that part of my brief was to make sure these kids passed these two subjects at GCSE level.  Some of them could not even write their name,  actually, that's a lie, they could all write their name. However, some of them were, lets just say, challenged.  Indeed, some of them I had never even seen , they had never turned up to my "class".  I was asked by the "Manager" to sign pieces of paper saying that each one had completed the required course curriculum and had passed the various assignments and continual harrassments that make up the majority of the education system now.  Obviously I could not "sign" off most of these papers, especially since none of them had done any work and some of them had not even managed to attend.

I was then told I would not be needed anymore, I was being "Let Go".  

I was later informed by my Spies that the Manager had forged my signature on all of the papers and submitted them all for passes.

My Teaching Career Ended Thusly.

Is it just me? Or is Everything Pretty Shit Out There?

No comments:

Post a Comment