Monday 19 July 2010

Not only but also...

When I first decided to play "Duelling Blog Offs" with Dom at Belleau Kitchen - it was just supposed to be a quick cheap laugh - He blogs his wonderful culinary creations, photographed beautifully and presented with all the professional care and expertise that he so lightly wears .... I was just going to "Blog My Tea" and stick a photo up of the absolute brown lentil porridge that I forcefeed my family.  However, obviously being totally crap at everything - I couldnt even get that together or work out how to take a photo of said culinary mess and post it.  I did think that the "Reluctant Vegetarian" was quite a good name though - At least I had that but now...... Now I belatedly realise that there are millions of Reluctant Vegetarian sites and all are (obviously) more thought provoking and interesting than mine. 

I shall therefore be down the end of the garden eating faux-meat worms while I think of another more original name for my crap blog.   Pip pip....

4 comments:

  1. Erm... "Meat me in St.Louis"? "The indolent omnivore"? "It's my offal and I'll fry if I want to"? "Carve her name with HomePride"? Oooh, somebody stop me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but this is you... and i'm me... you do 'you' so wonderfully... please don't change x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Belleaukitchen - awwwww - that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me.....

    @ Whiskerburn Sloopscuttle - Marinade My Tofu at Wounded Knee?

    Three Men in a Wok? The Cous-Cous of the Mummy?

    oh god - I see what you mean, Lentil we Meat Again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. right... I take it back then... don't want to be nice... too hot to be nice...need some ice...

    ReplyDelete