Friday 2 July 2010

....in which she cements her right to "Crap Mum" title....

Well, I never said I wasnt a crap mum.  Seriously I do try to lurch from one mission to another in a regular and orderly fashion but I find it nigh on impossible to keep stuff in my head for very long these days... What am I going to be like in the future -"  I Grow Old I grow Old, Shall I wear my trousers rolled?"....

Okay, so I didnt make it to Youngest spawn's School Induction Day Parents Show round - so, he was "stood waiting in the corner on his own like the crap kid on the bench...." So - what can I do - if I have any more stupid calenders and notes and things pinned hopefully on the dashboard or the fridge to remind me then I would not be able to move.  Doh! Though.  This one is going to take some seriously suck up to get over....  Got to go, I have to iron my Hair Shirt - and eat some more mum guilt baked crow...

1 comment:

  1. you are a bad mother.... but i would like to invite you and Calvin to my 40th on September 24th at The Tavern... it's a dinner party, so should be fun!

    ReplyDelete