Monday 4 July 2011

The Beat Goes On.....

My conscience is not only clear but almost entirely blank therefore I have finally decided to cease and desist with my hitherto lifelong habit of carrying around a bunch of specially made cards in the top pocket of my waistcoat.  These "Sorry" cards have done their work, I am now finished with handing them out after every social faux pas and gaffe - and anyway everybody has surely had one by now!

Yes, it's true I have decided to embrace my social gauche-ness and just get on with my life hereto (without spending 50% of my time apologising for my ineptitude).

Ha.  Having got that off my (metaphorical) chest I can look forward to all sorts of doors opening up (and then slamming closed) in my life.  I await the flood of social opportunities with serenity and acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment